If you have any questions or concerns, please call our FMP offices at (213) 989-4540. Our hours are Monday through Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (PST). You can also reach us via e-mail at [email protected].
Placing Your Order
What is my order status?
- Click here to contact our FMP offices for order status.
How do I change or cancel my order?
- To change or cancel your order, you must contact our FMP offices. To contact us, please use one of these methods: Phone: (213) 989-4540 or via the Contact Us form: here. Most orders ship out the day after the order is received, excluding Fridays and weekends, we cannot guarantee that an order can be changed or canceled, although we will take all reasonable steps to accommodate your request.
When will my order ship? What if the item is not in stock?
- Most orders ship out the next day but no later than 48 hours (excluding, Fridays, weekends and holidays) for stock items.
Returns and Refunds
How do I return items from my online order?
- To return an item ordered online within 30 days of receipt, please click here to obtain a RA# (return authorization number).
My order had an item that was damaged or defective or was wrong?
- Please Contact us, by using one of these methods: Phone: (213) 989-4540, or via the Contact Us form: here to alert us of the issue, you will be assigned an RA# (return authorization number) for you to be able to ship item(s) back to us.
What is FMP’s Resource Store return policy?
- Stock items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund. Returned materials must be in new condition, and must have an RA# marked clearly on the side of the box.
|Shipping Method||US Transit Times|
|USPS First Class||2-3 days, transit time not guaranteed|
|USPS Parcel||2-9 days, transit time not guaranteed|
|USPS Priority||2-3 days, transit time not guaranteed|
How will my items ship?
- Your order will ship through USPS
An item is missing from my order?
- Please contact us via the Contact Us form: here to alert us of the issue, your order number and what is missing.
When will my order ship?
- Most orders ship out within 24 hours but no later than 48 hours (excluding Fridays, weekends and holidays) for stock items.
How much is my shipping?
- Shipping cost depends on the destination, weight of package and shipping method. You can review your shipping before finalizing your order. Please do not hesitate to ask us here about other shipping options.
How can I track my package?
- Please contact us via the Contact Us form: here to alert us to send the shipping status.
Is this site secure?
- This site has been encrypted to protect your credit card information. Credit Card information is not stored on our servers. You can safely enter your entire card number on our store via our secure server, which encrypts all submitted information.
I have been declined, help me?
- To protect your security and privacy, your bank cannot provide us with information about why your payment was declined. Because of this, you most likely need to contact your bank directly to solve most payment issues. However, here are steps you can take to resolve payment issues:
- Contact your bank about payment security policies. Your bank may flag any unexpected activity on your account. This includes first time orders and high value purchases, regardless of the amount of funds available (or credit limit). Your bank may require your verbal authorization to proceed with a transaction.
- Contact your bank about payment authorizations and reserved funds. When you place an order, we contact your card’s issuing bank to confirm that your credit card has a valid number, and has not been reported as lost or stolen. This is communicated via a full authorization for the amount of the purchase. If you make changes to your order, cancel items, or a multiple-item order ships in more than one shipment, your card may be authorized for each change and funds may be reserved against your account for each authorization. Some banks have been known to hold these authorizations for 7-10 business days. If your payment is declining due to lack of available funds, contact your bank to confirm if the reserved funds are authorizations, verify the amount of time they hold authorizations, and request that they remove any extra authorization to free up funds in your account.
- Verify the payment information entered on your order. Did your billing address change recently or did you get a new card with a new expiration date? To keep up with industry standards on security, our store checks for a matching billing address. However, some banks put the number in first in the case of PO Boxes. Please put your PO address in the format of this example: 123 PO Box.
When can I expect my card to charged or credited?
- Your credit card is charged as soon as you process your order. Refunds can take up to 10 days based on each bank.
What Company name will appear on my credit card statement?
- When you place an online order, your credit card statement will show charges made payable to FMP (Foursquare Missions Press).
What are my payment methods?
- We accept
- Master Card
- American Express
- Discover cards
- All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips and software, is the property of Foursquare Missions Press or its content suppliers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Foursquare Missions Press and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of Foursquare Missions Press or its software suppliers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The content and software on this site may be used as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this site is strictly prohibited.
- Foursquare Missions Press and other Foursquare Missions Press graphics, logos and service names are trademarks of Foursquare Missions Press. Foursquare Missions Press trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Foursquare Missions Press, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Foursquare Missions Press.
- This site is provided by Foursquare Missions Press on an “as is” basis. Foursquare Missions Press makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site, information, content, materials or products, included on this site. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Foursquare Missions Press disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Foursquare Missions Press will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental punitive and consequential damages.