IGNITING A PASSION FOR GOD’S WORD IN EVERY GENERATION
FMP is a full-service publication/printing ministry
We create culturally relevant tracts and booklets, including copy and design. We then print and prepare the literature for shipping all around the world. Prior to shipping, we have worked carefully with the missionary or national leader to make sure the literature is distributed effectively. With our Children’s Gospel Box program, we actually organize and send teams to the field to train children’s workers how to use all the materials.
Staff and Volunteers
The Press has a long history of keeping costs down and stretching each donation to its maximum use for ministry. One of the ways we can do this is through our group of faithful volunteers.
Our staff is made up of talented artists, administrators and printers committed to getting the gospel out to the world.
How We’re Funded
Because all materials sent to the mission field are free, FMP depends on the gifts of friends and churches from the United States. Any gift to the Press is tax-deductible and all Foursquare church gifts are fully credited toward denominational missions giving (credited toward the ICFG retirement fund when applicable).
What About U.S. Churches?
Much of our literature goes to ministries around the United States. We send free literature to hospital, military and prison chaplains. Short-term mission teams from the U.S. regularly use FMP literature. U.S. churches that wish to use FMP materials for local evangelism are given a suggested cost on a donation basis only.
Ways to Give
FMP often receives direct or planned gifts in memory of or in honor of individuals. (These donors and recipients are gratefully recognized in our quarterly newsletter.)
Direct gifts can come through a response to specific projects, special equipment needs or via Faith Promise monthly donations.
Many churches and children programs give of their spare change through our “Children’s Gospel Box” ministry.
Our Mission, Our Vision
To produce culturally effective gospel materials, free of charge, for the mission field.
- Soul Winning
- Leadership Training
- Quality Product
- Free to the Field
- Culturally Relevant
- Good Stewardship
- Provide Where Most Needed
For the mission field…
- Free materials where most needed
- Partnership to create the most relevant, culturally sensitive literature
- Stimulate children/youth evangelism and training
- Provide materials for local and nationwide evangelism
- Provide literature for leadership training and new believer follow-up
For every church in the US…
- Free materials for mission efforts
- Free materials for new churches
- Support prison, hospital, and military chaplains
- Materials available to reach community (while supporting foreign field efforts)
- Produce testimonies, authorships to uniquely stimulate evangelism and discipleship
- Motivate adults, children, and youth to become involved in the worldwide missionary effort
Key Result Areas
- Effective Evangelism Tools Provided
- Spiritual Development and Follow-up
- Creation of New Literature
- Reach into Closed Regions
- Stimulate Personal Evangelism
- Provide for Large Scale Evangelism
- Children and Youth Workers Empowered
- Partnership with Local, National, and International Missions